[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Pirouette

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Dec 4 18:24:15 EST 2006

Debbie -

Please accept our condolences on the loss of Pirouette.  It must have been a shock after she had seemingly made such a dramatic recovery from her illness.

As we always say, piggies are mysterious in their comings and goings, and it is not always obvious to their anxious and loving humans just what is going on with them.

It certainly sounds like Pirouette had a fun and interesting life, and of a respectable length for a piggy.  Certainly she appreciated all the good care you gave her and how you made her good life even better, and let her stick around a little longer to enjoy herself and her new friends.

But early or late, it's hard to lose a piggy you have come to cherish.  Please be comforted to think of her happy, healthy, and forever at peace in a lovely place, to which we all hope to come some day, to meet our beloved animals.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and baby Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem
(Sharpless renamed Night in his new home and family)