[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE.Condolences for Geranium and Pirouette.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Dec 5 10:07:00 EST 2006

The Piggyfriends and I would like to say how sorry we are to read of the loss of two piggies, Geranium and Pirouette.

Joan, I know just what you mean about going out into the garden in all weathers to find that choice bit of something that a sick piggy will eat. You have some wonderful memories of her and you have the comfort of knowing that she lived to quite a good age for a piggy.

Debbie, You have had such a sad time with the Dolly Mixtures lately.I know, from experience what a shock it can be, to discover a piggy has left in the night without appearing to have been ill. I have watched them eat up their late night treat before going to bed and then found that they have passed away in the night. There seems no explanation for it other than a sudden heart attack. When my Peridot died she looked as if she was still asleep when I gave out the early morning carrots and I touched her to wake her up. She looked perfectly peaceful just as she had in life and didn't appear to have suffered in any way. As you say, at least they have been spared the panic and stress of the trips to the vet but the sorrow is no less great.
Lots of love to the rest of the Dolly Mixtures.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.