[Gpdd] HELP

ROYCE LARSON cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Wed Dec 6 10:59:54 EST 2006

    After a year off the Digest Rodeo Bud and I are back. We now live in wonderful, sunny Arizona! I am having one big problem, though. I've tried writing to the administrators of the Digest but have gotten no response. Since resubscribing I don't get the complete Digest. I get a few attachments which are some individual messages sent in as topics that I have to open individually. I get a list of all the day's submissions but I don't get any text. I tried unsubscribing and resubscribing with the same results. Can anyone tell me what to do?
    I have GPDD on my safe list and I never had this problem when we were originally on the Digest. I am baffled! Since I don't get the postings on the Digest, just the list of submissions, could anyone with help send them to me personally? Thank you.
cotton_cowboys at msn.com<mailto:cotton_cowboys at msn.com>

Carla and Rodeo Bud