[Gpdd] [MISC] regarding birthday wishes

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 22:09:01 EST 2006

We want to thank everyone who has wished us a Happy, Happy 1st Birthday.........We are loving our new cages and our slave is keeping us in the greens. I think our slave got us a new plaything also....He sure is funny looking though and he makes some weird noises and is a lot bigger than us. But he is always trying to play by sticking his paws and nose through the cage (it got ahold of Comet's carrot today and can you believe ate it.....We are keeping our food away from the edge of the cage).......I heard our slave call him a "little mutt"? once....Whatever that is........Comet told us his birthday is coming up next month also.......looking forward to another nice big salad..........Wheeeeks out to all......and a Merry, Merry Christmas..........Can Janneke tell our slave how to post pigture links on here again.......We are quite cute in our Holiday attire and would looooove to show off.......

  Alf and Chip