[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Welcome Back Carla & Rodeo Bud!

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 17:14:06 EST 2006

Carla - Welcome back!  Wow - Arizona - what a difference! Are
  you enjoying the weather?  If it helps any, I think we've all had
  some trouble recently getting the digest to come in as usual.
  I know mine was always arriving in my Bulk Mail folder, and I'd
  have to retrieve it from there. Only the last 2 have actually come
  directly to my Inbox.  It may be something to do with a mail
  upgrade.  I know some others had also complained of similar
  problems a while back, even missing issues.
  Let me know if someone doesn't step up right away to volunteer
  to forward the issues to you until you get things straightened out.
  In the meantime, you know you can just go to the website and
  open the archives, right?  Of course, it's a pain going through it
  that way, not to mention time consuming!
  We're glad to see you back - you'll have to report on Rodeo Bud's
  escapades and experiences!
  Wheeks from
  Susi & the Okie Piggies