[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Our friends in London

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Dec 7 19:42:38 EST 2006

Hi Susi,

Thanks for worrying about the UK piggies. This is to let you know that the
Piggyfriends are a good few miles south of London and although the weather
is horrendous here, we haven't had a tornado yet.

The piggies did have a shock the other day when a fireworks factory a few
miles up the road exploded ( Joan saw it on her news and you may have done
the same ). Gulliver was fast asleep on top of his sleeping box when the
house shook and he was thrown to the floor. He was OK, just a bit scared and
had to have extra cuddles. Everypig wheeked loudly, ran and hid and kept
hiding everytime an emergency vehicle roared past.

I don't know where other UK members live but hope they will report in.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.