[Gpdd] announcement: New addition to western winky girls?

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Dec 8 05:33:00 EST 2006

What a lovely piggy!!

In England we would call her a "Himalayan". I once had a Himalayan
Abyssinian called Armand, who would accompany me to the RSPCA Pet Days with
Miss Piggy and her family. He had the most wonderful temperament and was
delighted to picked up by all the visitors.

Love to Lotje and Guiny,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.