[Gpdd] Silly: THANK YOU, Mr. Frodo Baggins & the Haypile Honeys

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Dec 8 10:55:43 EST 2006

Dear Mr. Frodo Baggins & the Haypile Honeys,
THANK YOU soooooooo much for our Housewarming/
Holiday gifties!!! That was super thoughtful of ya'll and
wheee feel so Special in our new home. Our Mommy
put the magnets on our fridge and I heard her and
Daddy Slave talking about how talented your Mommy
is. Of course, wheee already knew how talented you
were because you illustrated our book...Wheeeek!
My Mommy also Looooooves your handmade
coasters. I think she's going to keep them upstairs
in the loft, cuz that's our 'unofficial' piggie room. Her
favorite coaster is the one featuring the tap dancin'
piggie. She hasn't been tappin' since this past summer,
but she dropped out of it in the Fall cuz they got too busy
with house 'stuff', but that coaster got her a talkin' and
I think she's going to get back into her tappin' after
the Spring. Isn't that just FANTABULOUS?!?!?

Well, anyways, whee gotta go before Daddy Slave
catches us on his 'puter. Plus, lunchtime lettuce should
be coming soon.

THANKS again!!!!

                Love,
    Brownie Bear & my lil' (BIG) brother :-)

P.S. Hey Corkster Baby...I Love You!!!  -Butterscotch :-)