[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - A Pig of a Different Color

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 13:41:16 EST 2006

Mieke
  What a beautiful piggie!  She is what is called a Himalayan
  here.  That only refers to the color, of course,  breed would
  depend on coat type. (She looks to be an American, i.e.,
  short haired).  In cats this is known as Siamese (or Burmese,
  or Himalayan).
  Regardless of what you call her, it is exciting to think about getting
  a new friend for the Western Winky Girls!  I'll bet she's every bit as
  sweet as they say, at least after she's had a chance to get used to
  her new home.
  Give her a big Okie welcome for us!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  -who now welcome among their ranks Mr. Giles,
  a young American Himalayan from Texas!

  Penny-
  No, somehow we missed hearing about the fireworks plant
  explosion - that sounds terrifying (at least from the perspective
  of a small piggie!!).  Glad Gulliver and all are ok.
  Susi & the Magical OP's
  (they can disappear into thin air upon
  any sudden, loud noise)  ;-)