[Gpdd] [MISC] Our friends in London

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Dec 8 14:43:52 EST 2006

My piggies and I are reporting in safe and well; we live in north London,
but the tornado was to the west of us, but it has still been pretty wet
and windy.  When we had a really bad storm back in 1987, the power was cut
and even the street lights went out.  I went to check my Russell piggy was
OK at about 4am, and he looked at me as if to say  "Is it breakfast time
already?  No?  Goodnight, then, see you later!"  He wasn't at all worried
by the storm.

Poor little Piggyfriends being startled by the explosion at the firework
factory, and then all the emergency vehicles rushing past!  Good to know
that their reactions are keen.  That was a nasty event.

Best wishes

Kay