[Gpdd] Silly: Thank you Secret Piggie Santa

Monica Jarisch castaway_5 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 17:20:42 EST 2006

Daisy and Lily would like to thank their Secret Santa for the great vitamin C treats, hay, and their first cuddle cup! They are a bit upset that they have to wait til Christmas for the treat and hay. I just couldn't stand all the sad looks so I gave in and let them have the cuddle cup. It came in perfect time for our unusually cold weather in Southern Texas.

  Thanks Secret Santa for my cocoa cup and oh so cute piggie ornament. The ornament was the perfect touch to my tree!

  Happy Holidays to all Piggies and Slaves. Condolences to those who have lost piggies. Healing prayers to those who are sick.

  Daisy, Lily, and Slave Monica