[Gpdd] HEALTH [Update on Tyndale]

Joy Wong littlemutt22 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:41:20 EST 2006

Dear all,

Here's a little update on Tyndale. I wrote in last week to ask about long
teeth. Brought Tyndale to the vet today and got his teeth clipped, but it
turns out he has the flu, thus his reluctance to eat and drink. Vet has
prescribed antibiotics and some nutritional formula to help him regain his
weight and appetite. However, if that doesn't work, he might have to go on
drip since he lost so much weight. As of yet, vet says to continue to offer
him food. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to feed sick piggies?

Do pray for Tyndale. Am rather worried for him because he is still reluctant
to eat.

Thanks.

piggie slave joylania =)

'The Lord is my shepherd' Psalm 23 *baaaa*