[Gpdd] HEALTH Handffeding Tyndale and Good wishes for Lucky

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Dec 11 16:32:27 EST 2006

Joy,

So sorry to read about Tyndale's continued poor health. Like Susi, I have
never heard of a piggy having flu. I could write a book on hand feeding sick
piggies but rather than take up valuable digest space, do look at
GuineaLynx -

http://www.guinealynx.com/handfeeding.html which has loads of useful info.
It is so important to get as much food as possible into your little piggy to
keep everything ticking over until he can eat for himself again. I also have
the CCT syringe feeding recipe if you need it. This has kept many a piggy
going until he/she could munch for his/herself.

Do give us some more details so we can all try to help.

Merle,

The Piggyfriends and I will all be keeping our paws crossed tomorrow when
Lucky goes in for surgery.

Penny.