[Gpdd] HEALTH - Bladder Stones And Shilintong

Janelle Smith janelle300 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:56:14 EST 2006

Hi Merle,  I'm wishing all the best for Lucky and his bladder stone surgery
today.

Maybe other people will give you some tips on syringing Shilintong but I had
no luck doing that.

I crush the tablets and sprinkle the powder on a damp piece of romaine.
Then I roll it up like a burrito.  Hold it while Lucky is eating it or a lot
will fall off.  Even so, some will dribble out of his mouth while he is
eating it.

I have 2 female piggies that constantly develop bladder stones so my Vet
thinks it's a genetic thingy.

Pepper is fine on 2 tablets a day.

Spicey has to have 3 tablets a day in order to stay bladder stone free.

We all hope your little Luckmeister does well.

Warm wheeks,  Janelle

P.S.  Susi.....I know what you mean about napkins!!  Shilintong is messy and
I have to wipe both of their chins.  They ***really*** hate this!!!!!  And
they are way more ready to eat the napkin then even their favorite fruit or
veggie!!

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
cash from MSN today!
http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us