[Gpdd] Silly: Roll Call & Xmas greetings

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 18:50:21 EST 2006

Hi every pig and slave.
  Jimmy Jr. VP of LAPS here. I and the other masters
  at our home want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas
  to all. Wheek hope all will have the greatest holiday
  season ever. Tell your slaves that they must cater
  to your party needs for the season. Wheek must have
  a great variety of treats so  that all piggies have a chance
  to be in the LAP Society.

  Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky say that if there
  are any piggies and slaves that haven't been accounted
  for on the Roll Call that their slave Birdie would love
  to hear from them so wheek can become a strong
  group. No piggie or slave should have to fight for our
  rights alone and their is strength in numbers.
  Our slave has also said that she will gladly email
  anyone who wants an updated list of the Roll Call
  at any time. She tried to keep up with it and
  keep it current so if you see any changes that
  need to be made let her know.

  Out holiday wish is that every piggie has a forever
  home in which they are cared for and loved by
  at least one slave and hopefully more slaves( one
  can never have enough right).

  Merry Christmas to all. Have a happy New Year.
  Have fun but party responsible, wheek don't want
  anyone to be lost durning this happy time.

  LAPS VP Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky
  and Miss Pooky

Birdie