[Gpdd] Misc: Silly, Roll Call

Julie juwles at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 11 23:16:05 EST 2006

Hi Birdie

Not sure if you have my sister’s and my 4 piggies on the roll.   What’s
really silly is we have given them Scottish Christian and middle names,
due to our (the piggies slaves of the 2-legged variety), Scottish
heritage.

Just in case, details of our four piggies are:

Angus McTavish           -           now 12 months old
Dougall McPhail           -           possibly around 2 ½ years old
Hamish McGillicuddy    -           approx 10 months old
Archie McDonald         -           approx 18 months old

All piggies live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Merry Christmas to all piggies & slaves,