[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] THANKYOU ALL

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Dec 11 23:23:41 EST 2006

Hi All

Would just like to say a HUGE thanks to all the gpdd friends we've made.
The wonderful advice and the continued support, you've all helped me get
thru a lousy year with Sully passing (still miss ya heaps little man)
and Dukey boy ill too often.  Honestly without your support i'm sure i'd
have gone crazy, not that i'm not already LOL

Dukey is gaining weight ever so slowly at the moment he's fluctuating on
760-770g so he's making progress.  He's slurping up his CC like nobodys
business, he's become a converted CC lover (amazing what the pureed
apple can disguise he he he) and he's munching his teensy bits of fruits
and on the odd occassion he'll  have a little cauliflower and corn oh
and some parsley and spinach leaves. I've convinced my folks to have him
whilst we're away, i'm going to sign mum up to here so if she needs help
i'll ask you guys to guide her as she's a complete novice at gp's.  I
honestly didn't think i'd have our little boy at this time, so it's a
pleasure and an honour to still be talking to you all.  Here's hoping he
continues on for many months to come.

We wish you all a very merry Christmas a happy New Year and a safe and
healthy 2007.  Sending loads of piggie kisses to all our friends and
cuddles to you slaves.

Lots of love from Duke & Glynis (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx