[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Stories etc..

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Dec 11 23:27:56 EST 2006

Just had to say that the last gpdd was one of the funniest it made me
laugh to hear all the cute stories :o)

Congrats to all the slaves who've been lucky enough to cherish a new
little furbaby, we wish you all well and hope you  have many years of
enjoyment.

We'll be off air from the 23rd till about the 10th am hoping it will
come into my other addy but just in case that's why i'll not be adding
to the gpdd.

Speak to you all soon, keep on with the great stories guys.  Oh Penny by
the way, you get me totally hooked on your part by part stories i beg
for the next installment.

Glynis & Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxx