[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE - more piggies for LAPS

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Dec 12 06:34:55 EST 2006

I have two surprise candidates for membership of LAPS ( Overseas Branch ).

Some of you may remember Barley and Rye, the father and son rescue piggies from that strange village in my first story. Despite their inauspicious start in life, they have slowly and steadily gained weight until this mornng they both weighed in at 3lb.1oz. Neither of them look plump and they certainly have lots of exercise but they are long piggies and both love their food.

Having seen them arrive as half starved piggies with dreadful coats, I am so pleased to see them in this condition.

Rye's little siblings, Cadbury and Bramley, continue to grow and thrive but I don't think that they will ever attain their brother's size having been neglected for far longer at their previous "home". They have become brave piggies now and shout for their food along with the other Piggyfriends.

Penny.