[Gpdd] Misc: Brownie Bear & Butterscoth Update

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Dec 12 15:04:06 EST 2006

Hello Slaves!
Ooops, I let myself get a wheeek behind
on the Digest. So, I better get caught up
or ya'll know what Brownie Bear will do
to me (Ouch!). Anyways, I just wanted to
check in with everypig/slave and say
"hello" and stuff.

Oh, and Thank You sooooo much for
the Wonderful things you've said about
the piggies' Thanksgiving website. I have
to admit that that was a super Fun photo
shoot. Daddy Slave was laughing in
hysterics half the time. Oh, and I'm sure
some of ya'll cringed when you saw some
of the 'stunt' work (like the piggies on top of
the washer/dryer). But, rest assured, the
pigs were Safe as Blaine was off to the side
(or really close by) ready to save a pig.
I was pretty good about not catching him
in any of the pigtures (but let's not forget
about the crop feature...Wheeeeek!).

I've already got some ideas cookin' up
in my little pea head for their Holiday
website. I tried to explain to the brats that
this was going to be a more modest
Christmas because their poor slaves
are Broke! (after buying the house,
appliances, furniture, fixin's, etc.), but that
Greedy Brownie Bear wasn't hearing it!
(Help!)

Whee hope that all sickly piggies and
slaves are feeling better soon, and we're
keeping you and the ones who are grieving
in our Prayers.

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                     & Butterscotch :-)