[Gpdd] (Silly) Wheeks to Bernie and Vincent!

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 16:27:55 EST 2006

We would like to thank our Secret Santa Piggies, Bernie and Vincent, for all the wonderful treats! Mommy Slave said we have to share with our sisters and cousins because there was so much, but I guess we can live with that. Mommy Slave would also like to thank your Slave for the yummy soup--she was very happy about it because she is taking final exams this wheek and has no time to cook (at least she still has time to feed us!).

  Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

  Oscar and Geronimo, as dictated to Stacy Slave