[Gpdd] (Silly) Thank you, Little Bear!

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 16:33:03 EST 2006

I just wanted to say thanks to you, Little Bear, for the wonderful grass mat and hanging bed! Mommy Slave wanted me to wait to open it, but I started chewing on the hay, and, well...the package just sort of opened! I tried tasting the bed, but decided it wasn't edible. I think it may take me awhile to figure out how to get into it because I am shy around new things. I will probably try when Mommy Slave isn't looking, just so's she can't take my picture!

  Season's Wheekings!

  Pinkerton, as dictated to Stacy Slave