[Gpdd] HEALTH Cheekie's eye

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 12 16:48:19 EST 2006

Dear Debra and Cheekie

I don't know if it may help, but you might want to consider texting the
Cambridge Cavy Trust about Cheekie's eye as the fact that he is still
scratching it sounds as though there may still be some undetected underlying
problem.  The number is 07721 026 401

I am a member and just the other day I received my newsletter in which we
were being told to always seek their advice before that of our vets, as vets
typically have such limited knowledge and training of guinea pigs.  She's
there to help, so please consider this.  Carole