[Gpdd] HEALTH Good news and bad news and roll call request.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Dec 12 18:19:49 EST 2006

Joy. I am so sad to read about Tyndale passing to the bridge despite all your efforts. Please accept my most sincere condolences.

Julie and Kathy. What a sad indictment of veterinary practice. I know how hard it is to find a good cavy vet in England. They are very few and far between and I count myself as blessed to have the wonderful Cavies Castle within driving distance. Your description of poor Hamish's condition exactly matches a case of poisoning and you have done everything that Peter suggests in Piggy Potions. If only every vet would read his wonderful books they could learn so much.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that dear Hamish makes it through the night and that you get to see the new vet in the morning.

Julia. It is so good to have news about piggies who have recovered from illness. Aren't we lucky to have the CCT? I wish that they would have branches in all the countries represented here on the digest.

Birdie. I would like an updated copy of the Roll Call. I have tried to keep my original one up to date but there seem to be more posts from people that weren't on it than I can keep up with!! There are not enough hours in the day.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, thinking about everyone who has a sick piggy and wishing that we could help.