[Gpdd] SILLY: LAPS

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 12 22:37:56 EST 2006

Dear Snickers and Checkers of the Story Piggies,

I would like to welcome you to LAPS, Large and Ample Piggie Society.  Our
secretary will add your name to our roster.

I think we need a motto.  Can anyone suggest something?

Juliet, President of LAPS

The Story Piggies also wish to announce that two of their
brothers wish to join the "large piggies club".  Snickers weighed in today
at a
whopping 3 lbs and 7 oz.  He is one big guy.  Snickers wants to  assure
everyone
that he is not fat, just one large, muscular boar.   Wheeeeek!  Checkers
weighed in at 3 lbs even.