[Gpdd] [MISC] thank you Janneke

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 23:03:19 EST 2006

Janneke,
  Thank you for the information. I have some pigtures I would like to share and couldn't find the post you had previously made.
  Also, my little Chip is feeling under the weather. It sounds like his breathing is raspy, so I am taking him to the vet tomorrow. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He is eating fine, as a mom,  you just know when one of your furbabies is not feeling well....
  Also, has anyone dealt with spurs on their babies? Guinealynx had information on this. Comet has them. It doesn't look like bumblefoot. It is flaps of hard skin between the pads of his feet. They don't seem to be bothering him. It just stated to cut them off.

  Healing wheeeks to those little ones who are not feeling well........Merry Christmas.

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip