[Gpdd] SILLY: NEW LAPS MEMBER

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:09:55 EST 2006

Hi Everyone!
I would like to have Quentin, my 2 year old piggie added to LAPS. His last
weigh in he was 3.3 pounds! We are very proud of our little guy! He seems
like a monster to us because his sister Zeussy weights almost a pound less
than he does! The first time I took Quentin to the vets office I thought for
sure she was going to tell me he was too big and needed to go on a diet.
Instead she said he was perfectly healthy and actually on the slim muscular
side. I was so relieved! It was his double chin that  made me think we were
going to have to put him on a diet. Now we embrace the "chins" he just has
more room for "chin music" as we call it. Quentin loves to have his chin
rubbed and my husband use to watch wrestling, so he came up "Chin Music" and
it has stuck for almost 3 years now! I love the club members list you all
have going.

Yeah for LAPS Piggies!!

Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent of Quentin & Zeussy, as well as Momo waiting at
the Bridge