[Gpdd] HEALTH (re bladder stone)

dannyto fai at dannyandpip.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 16:34:52 EST 2006

Penny and Joan - Thanks very much for your messages.  I am trying to read up about diet and ph balance.  It seems very complicated, but I will figure it out!

Penny - your vets in Hastings sounds wonderful and I wish it was nearer but its a 3 hour drive and I'd don't think I could persuade my husband (I'm a non-driver).  Thanks for Vedra's number - I have spoken to her and she has recommended Church House Vetinary Centre, near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, which is only about 1 hour away so I think I'll try there.  She was extremely helpful.  It seems my vet really didn't know a lot about piggies  (still happy to charge high prices though!).

So that's what I'll do unless anyone comes up with a recommendation in Leics.  Phew, I can sleep better tonight!

Thanks again.

Catherine