[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Chip's health

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 23:28:08 EST 2006

Joan, Chip shared his email with me. thank you for your concern......
  I just wanted to let everyone know that Chip is currently at the vet's for the next day or two (crossing my fingers that I hope that is it) His breathing was so labored that he was shaking. I feel so bad..... I noticed a little on Monday and didn't think anything of it, but really noticed it yesterday. He was still eating yesterday and totally quit eating today.  The vet said that he probably caught it from my new puppy, who had been treated for kennel cough when he was still at the pet store. I would have never thought. He could have gotten from me just touching my puppy, then touching him....I have got to keep an eye on the other two. At least I have two weeks off starting Saturday, so I can watch them carefully........Please keep Chip in your thoughts and prayers.........heeling weeeks to those who are not feeling well.....

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip