[Gpdd] behavior:one amazing human

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Dec 14 07:27:30 EST 2006

Thanks for your kind words Jan.

I am only doing what we all would if we had the room. I am so lucky to have
the space here to house all these piggies and an understanding husband who
is quite used to piggies in the dining room, piggies being shampooed in the
bath and piggy paraphernalia all over the house. Not to mention my clients,
who are quite used to me turning up with a piggy needing meds or syringe
feeding during the working day.

Best wishes, Penny and the Piggyfriends.