[Gpdd] Silly - LAPS

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 13:56:34 EST 2006

I think I was the one who started the whole thing about too fat piggies with the cat scale incident at the vet's office.  The least I can do is to weigh El Porko (also known as Oreo) and see how much she actually weighs.  I'll try to do it tonight and post tomorrow.  I think she is eligible for the LAPS.  Unfortunately, Pork Chop is a petite little thing and will have to forego membership.