[Gpdd] Rescue Penny's xmas story

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 19:12:36 EST 2006

Penny,
  What a beautful relief  for those piggies. I can't
  even fathom what terrible conditions those poor piggies
  had. I think I would have notifed authorities to continue
  to watch here and make sure she didn't do that again.
  Those people think they can hadle it and they shouldn't
  be allowed to have another pet without proper training
  and proper housing. Don't worry about what anyone
  says, your post are the best. They make me cry and sad
  for the piggies when I read what some piggies have to
  endure. I am glad there are people like you to help.
  Bless you.
  Birdie
  Ps Keep those stories coming

Birdie