[Gpdd] [gpdd] [announce] Rainbow Bridge Bertie

Sandi Korman sdattler at axcessystems.com
Fri Dec 15 10:41:21 EST 2006

It's with sad news that I inform everyone that Bertie crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday.  He's been struggling for over a year with dental problems.  He had surgery Wednesday afternoon to remove the tumor from his jaw.  He was acting fine Wednesday night and ate 2 big handfuls of greens.  He was also running around and inspecting his surroundings.  The vet called me Thursday morning to inform me that he did not make it through the night.  I guess it was just too much for my little guy.

--Sandi