[Gpdd] Announce-New baby piggy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Dec 15 13:30:56 EST 2006

A very warm welcome to your new precious piggy, Riley. We have all "oohed"
and "aahed" and "wheeked" over the lovely pigtures. Great for Keely to have
some company while she recovers. If only I had time, I would like to show
some pigtures of the Piggyfriends. Where does the time go to?? Answer -
feeding all these piggies.

Penny.