[Gpdd] Health X Rays

A GREIG greig164 at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 15 16:23:58 EST 2006

Re cost of X Rays, I was charged £100 to get my guinea
pig  X rayed for bladder stones.  I chose this vet
because I thought that because it was expensive it
would give Annabel the best care.  Unfortunately they
were unable to diagnose what her problem was and they
could not offer any treatment except repeat
prescriptions of Baytril.  At this time she was
experiencing discomfort when she passed urine and
unfortunately did so until she died.  When I kept
taking her back to the vet they kept looking really
fed up and said there was nothing more they could do.

At that time I did not have a computer and am so glad
I have found the GP  Digest as I know I would get very
good advice if any of my piggies took ill again.

Best wishes
Anne, Bella, Maisie and Kiaroo