[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Tribble and Noel

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 05:13:54 EST 2006

Denise

We were so very sorry to read of your double loss recently. As you may  know,
we lost first our youngest piggie, Cannelletto, then our oldest, Muscade,
within a month, and we have just lost Pirouette, who was the oldest remaining,
so we know how much it hurts to lose successive piggies. Losing them at what
is  supposed to be a joyous time of year makes it even more poignant.

I just cannot imagine a home with no piggies in it, and I dread that
happening, although I know it will one day. All but one of mine turn 4 years old
during this coming year, and I am sworn not to adopt any more because we  are
living on benefits and have somehow ended up with more than 60 animals,  a huge
drain on our resources.

We are quite sure that Noel and Tribble knew that they were loved, and are
having a wonderful time at the Rainbow Bridge, popcorning in the sunshine and
chomping their way through luscious grass and dandelions.

We know you will feel a certain emptiness over the Christmas season, but  may
you find solace in the fact that people all over the world in this very
special piggie community share your grief.

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures