[Gpdd] MISC-Love the stories Penny!!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 17 08:50:21 EST 2006

The Piggyfriends would like to thank everyone who has posted and emailed
about their stories. Some of them have stories to tell but cannot say them
in English and their earlier life can only be guessed at. They have arrived
in cardboard boxes on the doorstep, been abandoned at the vets when their
bill was too high for their "owners" to pay. They have been the result of
unplanned pregnancies and do not know how or why they are here.

Often there is no story to tell other than a phone call to say that their
owners can no longer look after them and could they come to live here. Some
find their way to Cavies Castle and Chris needs to find them a forever home.
I only wish that I could take them all.

As for writing a book, I think that someone might recognise themselves and I
would get sued! I wouldn't want to alter the story in order to protect the
guilty.

I do have another story for the New Year. This one is about Ginger and her
babes and I'm afraid that it will be too long to post in one go without
upsetting the posting guidelines. So I will apologise in advance.

As lots of you may be travelling for the holidays during the next week and
may not be reading the digest, the Piggyfriends and I would like to wish
every piggy and every slave a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year.

May Santa bring piles of carrots and celery and cucumbers to all who need
them and may all sick piggies recover and give their slaves a worry-free
Christmas.

Penny.