[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Belle & Ruth

J Quejada littlejenstar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 09:21:20 EST 2006

Hello everyone and everypig,

Yesterday, my hubby Marc (who I've mentioned in the past is a reluctant
slave) gave in again when I pestered him to rescue a couple of piggies
from the local SPCA. I pleaded with him and even said I was willing to
give up my Christmas gifts from him (new winter coat, cute ankle boots,
Desperate Housewives Season 2 DVD set) to help them.

You can view them at:

http://www.ospcacornwall.ca/adoptions.php?id=1196

http://www.ospcacornwall.ca/adoptions.php?id=1197

Belle & Ruth are sisters and were brought in with their mother. The
mother was already adopted.  The shelter employees didn't know their age
but they're much plumper in real life than in the pictures.

We're all smitten over them and Marc even kissed Belle - but he still
will not hold them! In the end, he said I'll still get my Christmas
gifts.

Wheeks and squeaks!
Slaves - Jenn, Marc, Isabelle and Justin
Masters - Polly Pig, Honey Pig, Xena, Soya, Belle & Ruth
Co-Masters - rabbits - Stella, Juliet & Rosalind...dog - Buddy Love