[Gpdd] (Silly) Thanks Rosie & Charlie!

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 14:50:18 EST 2006

Rosie and Charlie,
  Thank you so much for all the wonderful treats! Whee were so excited to get your package. Mommy Slave also wanted you to tell Slave Maren "thank you" for the personalized stockings and for the yummy M&M's (she said she's never had the mint kind before). Whee have all been very happy pigs this wheek because we all got our gifties early--Mommy Slave siad it's because she felt guilty for not spending as much time with us as she usually does because of studying for finals. She's almost done, though and we're not too happy about it because she said whee are all getting baths when she's done on Tuesday! yuck!

  Anyway, thanks again and Merry Christmas!

  Jasper and Scooter, as dictated to slave Stacy