[Gpdd] HEALTH: Archie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 17 15:24:44 EST 2006

Julie, I have just read your post and am so sorry to hear about Archie. It
is good to know that dear Hamish is recovering but whatever has happened to
your little ones?

I'm so glad that you can get him to the vet in the morning and hope that he
will recover as quickly as Hamish seems to be doing.

Sorry to hear about your own health problems too.

Your precious piggies will be in our thoughts and we hope for good news in
your next post.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.