[Gpdd] Health-Buffy

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 17 16:27:23 EST 2006

Hi Debi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your little Buffy.  It sucks to have to make that decision and I sympathize with you.  ) - : That's good that she's still enjoying her produce.  A great tip I've gotten from fellow gpdders is, if you have a blender you can mix her favorite pellets with some sugar free apple or cranberry juice, or (I've even used baby food with pellets-except pear of course) so she's getting fiber or there's always Critical Care.  I agree that she'll stop eating if she is in pain. You've given her a great, super long life and I hope you'll let that be a comfort to you.   I think you'll know in your heart when it's time to let her go.

Sincerely,

Lisa Stanley & the San Diego Herd