[Gpdd] Silly: Snapple commercial

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sun Dec 17 16:06:26 EST 2006

Greetings All

With the recent resurgence of the Egg commercials it reminded me of the
Snapple commercial from a few years ago. It looks like it is off Snapple's
website now but was such a hoot and also did behind the scenes and stories
on the piggies stars. I do want to emphasize that no piggies were harmed in
the making of the commercial and how they did it was all laid out on their
site. I did find the commercial on YouTube and if you like to take a look at
The Pig of Pamplona, the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5wl7wzDoI

The best to all Piggies and their Peoples this holiday season,

Martha, Sally,Poppy, Holly and Miss Otis