[Gpdd] Care: Piggie Feed

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Sun Dec 17 16:32:37 EST 2006

Greetings again one and all,

Penny was mentioning Dry Goat Mix for piggie feed bowls. I do something
similar here in Canada. There was a great feed store in the next town over
that would make up a piggie concoction that my girls went ape over.
Unfortunately the store closed last Thursday but the owner was kind enough
to give me the recipe. I just put a tablespoon or so on top of their pellets
and they can't get to the bowl fast enough. I'm now on the lookout for
another feed store in the area that will open their big bags and give me a
bit of each ingredient. The mixture contains:

40%     Rolled or Whole Oats

40%     Cracked Corn

5%       Guinea Pig Pellets (these are different from the regular ones in
the bowl)

3%       Hulled Sunflowers Seeds

2%       M White Millet

Happy munching!