[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Happy Holidays To All

Bella Reich zellabizzy at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:14:18 EST 2006

Whatever holiday that you may be celebrating at this time of year...Vito Lee
and I send you the warmest, happiest thoughts.  To all of my fellow
"digesters" who have lost piggies this year or who are tending to sick
piggies, we want you to know that you are in our thoughts and hearts.  To
all of you who have been able to bring in rescue piggies into your home, we
say a huge, heartfelt "THANK YOU".

I especially want to send out my hello and warm wishes to several of you
that I have personally corresponded with including Kathy (hope your daughter
is feeling much better!);  Penny and Susi.  It has meant so much to me to
"talk" with you about so many things!  I love having other people to talk to
who "get it" when it comes to my wild, deep love for guinea pigs.

If any of you plan to be in upstate New York (I am located in a suburb out
side of the city of Utica), please contact me so that we can meet in person
and perhaps introduce our piggies to each other as well!

Bella Reich...big time slave mom to the affectionate, furry Vito Lee

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday
cash from MSN today!
http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us