[Gpdd] Thank you Elvis and Frodo!!

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 19:21:08 EST 2006

WHEEEEEEEEEK!

Elvis and Frodo, we are SO excited about our package!  We don't get mail
very often and we just popcorn and popcorn when mom tells us we got
something in the mail.  We haven't been able to see what's in the package
yet because we were told we had to be good for another week if we wanted
it.  So we are busting at the seams but trying to be good piggies all the
same.  We can't wait to see what you've given us.

We did get to see the card you sent with your pigtures inside.  We must say
you are very handsome pigs.  Elvis looks so much like Charlie, a peruvian
with a streak of white hair.  Although, Charlie is known as a lilac color.
I think he's very handsome and so are you!  Frodo looks so sweet and cuddly
I'd like to give him kisses on his ear!

Thank you so much for our Christmas package.  Merry Christmas!
WHEEEEEEEEEK!!

Piggy Kisses,
Rosie, Charlie, and slave Maren