[Gpdd] Misc: Hugs to Secret Santa Hamlet

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Mon Dec 18 20:50:06 EST 2006

Snowball is sending wheeks and hugs to his Secret Santa, Hamlet! Thank you
for being my secret santa Hamlet. It was a fun surprise to find out that it
was you! I have often read your name in the digest with Seussy.

And thank you for the precious card, the blanket and for the luxury of the
Critterberries, Hamlet! You must know me pretty well! My mom and I think
your slave Heather is very talented because she did your greeting card so
well it looks like a professional. You are a veery cute pig.

How did you know my favorite things to do are lounge around and eat!? ;) My
mom slave loves to wrap me up in a blanket! We especially appreciate the
color of the blanket : blue for boys! And the motif: Paws!!! It is just
perfect for me, and for me to share with my little brother Apache. We
actually used the blanket today for the first time when we went to the vet
for my monthly tooth trim... it was very cuddly!

We will love the Critterberries and the blanket. Thank you for being such a
great Secret Santa. Your box was so cute too, I just feel all smiley and
cuddly for the holidays. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas too.

Hugs and cheers,

Snowball -- with Carla and Apache