[Gpdd] Misc : Holiday Gifts

Ruth Leibowitz dr.leibq at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 00:57:44 EST 2006

Mr. Babu Franklin and Princess Nani Alice of Portland, Oregon would like to
extend our gracious thanks to those two beautiful piggies in sunny Florida,
Pig and Hershey.   We are Chanukah pigs and have already gotten to see our
gifts.  We love the Timothy cubes.  When our human places them in our condo
we seize them and carry them into our cave, where we rip them apart with so
much ferocity you would almost believe we are carnivores instead of the
sweet gentle herbivores we are.  We have not yet tried our tunnel, but we
will get floor time tomorrow and we can't wait to see what it's like.

Unfortunately our human has not taken pigtures of us for a while.  However
she is inspired by your human and promises to take digital photographs of us
before 2007.  We want you to know that we think you are both BEAUTIFUL even
with those silly ribbons on your heads.  We wish we could meet you in
pigson, but our human has informed us that you are many miles away.

Thank you, Pig and Hershey, and your human, who is clearly a very good one.
And we wish piggies everywhere a very happy holiday season and happy new
year, and send healing gurgles and wheeks to any piggies and humans who are
not feeling well.

Best wishes,
Babu and Nani