[Gpdd] Piggies still need homes for the Holidays!!

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 16:21:37 EST 2006

Hi All,
I am proud to say I have placed 11 piggies so far and
have 4 of my baby boys to go!!They are now 5 months
old and paired up.So, I am seeking 2 loving,forever
homes. My adoption fee is only $20 per piggy and I
have a easy adoption process.I can send you a
application or email it to you.You are welcome to
visit anytime. As many of you already know my health
has forced me to have to discontinue my rescue efforts
so I still must find homes for my last 4 boys.
I am again located in Conklin,NY near Binghamton. I
also have the ability to transport to Danbury,CT on a
Sunday to a approved home.
Thanks,and Happy Holidays,
Beth Coniglio
"Mrs. Doolittle's Rescue"
607-217-4843

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Hubby "John" and 2 Rug Rats "Elisha & Ben"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!