[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Tue Dec 19 16:43:11 EST 2006

Hi Sherry and the boys,

We just wanted to let you know that the mail lady arrived at the doorstep
with a big box in her hand! We knew it was pretty special because the mail
lady hardly ever comes to the door. We got even more excited when we heard
her say "This is for the guinea pigs isn't it". The mail lady came to the
door for us!! We were really happy that she remembered us from the packages
we received last year. Not that we think anyone that has met us could forget
us! Once the mail lady came in and gave us a scratch she was on her way. Our
attention then focused on mommy, we all just stared at her and willed her to
open the box. Guess what - it worked! It smelled so good when she opened it
we had to do a little dance. We're very excited about trying all the
fabulous treats and hay, many that we have never seen before. Sally won the
toss and she got to try out the snuggle sack first. She loved the fleece
lining and promptly fell asleep in mommy's lap. Mommy is also looking
forward to tasting her treats soon. Thank you so very much.

We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and the best in the year to come.

Martha, Sally, Poppy, Holly and Miss Otis