[Gpdd] misc: secret santa

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:41:30 EST 2006

Hi Glynis and Duke,

today our secret santa package arrived!!! The girls are really
excited, but i will not let them open it until its christmas (or
actually the 22nd of december after that we are going to visit janneke
for her birthday and then celebrate christmas with my family).

Well Glynis it arrived well in time, so you don't have to worry about
that anymore. We opened the card, and did see the description on the
box, so I guess the girls will love the hay treats!!!
The girls are really excited to open it!
Thank you glynis and Duke.
I just really hope the girls package will arrive in time at moog,
mavis and edna's....

The girls send kisses to Duke and they were wondering of you have a
(digital) pigture of the probably handsome and definitely sweet boar,
you could mail us...

Best wishes,
from Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
And Mikey slave